Author Craig Ackerman Speaks on San Francisco Real Estate
Craig Ackerman is a top-producing San Francisco Realtor with a specialty in trust home sales. He sees the traditional as-is sale as an injustice to the estate. Instead, he designed a system to prep the home, relieve the trustee’s stress, speed up the process and produce a great return.
Craig offers a dynamic presentation for Bay Area legal and financial professionals based on his 2016 book, Selling Grandma’s House – Streamlining trust home sales for San Francisco attorneys and trustees.
The 40-minute MCLE trust home curriculum
This no-fee seminar helps attorneys, advisors and trustees streamline the trust property sale and get results they can be proud of. Drawing on 300+ successfully closed transactions, Craig covers topics that include:
- Embracing Pre-sale Inspections – The beauty of contingency-free offers and a fast sale
- High ROI Updates – Before and after photos of the most critical prep steps
- Financing Denied – 5 overlooked reasons trust properties can’t qualify for a mortgage
- So Much Stuff – Securing and distributing the home’s valuable contents in days (not months)
- Resale Inspections – Meeting today’s rigorous state & local requirements
Contact us with questions or to get on Craig’s seminar schedule.